[Bristol-Birds] Kingsport Greenbelt/American Way

  • From: Bill Grigsby <wgrigs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Birds List <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 10:44:59 -0400

This morning about 9:15 AM, I stopped by the Greenbelt section that we walked on yesterday to see if other Yellow-crowned Night-Herons had arrived. There was still only the one that was on a branch above the nest at the 1.75 mile marker. I did see a Black-and-white Warbler and Golden-crowned Kinglet between the American Way entrance and the heron nesting area.

Bill Grigsby
Kingsport, TN