[Bristol-Birds] Re: Kentucky Warbler

  • From: "Ron/Gail Williams" <leelaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ednkan@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bristol birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Roy & Robin Knispel rknispel@xxxxxxxxxxx [HerndonBirdClub]" <HerndonBirdClub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "TNbirds" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 20:00:02 -0400

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing!
Gail Williams

From: Katherine Noblet
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2015 1:43 PM
To: Bristol birds ; mailto:HerndonBirdClub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; TNbirds
Subject: [Bristol-Birds] Kentucky Warbler

I went to Winged Deer Park to attempt to take pictures of the blue-gray
gnatcatcher’s nest we found yesterday on the Herndon Club field trip yesterday
and I hoped to get some shots of the Kentucky warbler that was singing right
off the parking lot. It was raining so I didn’t hope for much. I didn’t get
any worthwhile pictures of the gnatcatcher’s nest but the Kentucky warbler was
pretty cooperative considering it was raining.

K. Noblet Johnson City Carter Co.