[Bristol-Birds] Just one day until the BBC Christmas Party

  • From: Lois Cox <lacox@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 13:36:53 -0500

I hope you are cooking and wrapping and planning your festive wardrobe for the
Bristol Bird Club Christmas Party at the home of John and Polly Moyle at 6:30
P.M. on Saturday, Dec. 15.  You should have received directions earlier.  If
you have lost them, let me know and I will resend to you.

Remember to bring a dish per person in your party.  We will have paper products
and drinks furnished.  Also we will provide trash bags and anyone who can stay
after to help with the cleanup your help will be appreciated.

Also bring a gift from each person who wants to participate in our annual fun
gift exchange (or grab as the case may be).  The gifts should be wrapped or in
a gift bag without a name.  They also should not be something especially for a
man or a woman since we draw numbers to determine the order in which we chose a
gift.

John and Polly are busy decorating and cooking.  I, along with them, hope that
you will be able to attend.  If you have a friend who might like to see what a
group of birders are like, bring them along too.  We are generally a friendly
bunch who enjoy each others company.

Lois Cox

MENDOTA HAWK MIGRATION DAILY AND SEASON TOTALS CAN
BE FOLLOWED DAILY ON THE HAWK MIGRATION ASSOC. SITE
http://hawkcount.org/month_summary.php?rsitep6&PHPSESSID²eb5deb1ae5a23e55dcf30171c5ba85

http://bristolbirdclub.org