[Bristol-Birds] July Bristol Bird Club Activities

  • From: wwg <wwg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 07:27:41 -0400

Make sure that you put July 19th and 21st on your calendars. At 8:30 AM on both mornings the Bristol Bird Club will be leading bird walks co-sponsored by Wards Feed of Kingsport, TN. On Tuesday, we will be at the Greenbelt on Netherland Inn Road between Netherland Inn and the North Fork of the Holston River. That walk will meet at the Civitan Shelter. The Thursday bird walk will be at Bays Mountain Park and we will meet in the parking lot near the entrance to the Nature Center.

Plan to come out and help lead the walks. Please let Mary Erwin or myself know if you will be on one or both of these walks.

On Tuesday evening of the 19th, we will be gathering at 6 PM at the Mad Greek in Bristol Tennessee for dinner then moving to ETSU Bristol for the monthly meeting which will start at 7:30 PM.

Thanks,
Bill Grigsby
Kingsport, TN

Bristol Bird Club to facilitate communications between birders and bird clubs of Southwest Virginia