[Bristol-Birds] Journey of the Broad-winged Hawks

  • From: "Roy & Robin Knispel" <rknispel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 21:22:48 -0400

I'm sorry I didn't send that notice about the public television show on the
migration of Broad-winged Hawks earlier, or before it started.  I just happened
to turn on the TV about in the middle of the show.  Wallace summarized it well.
 Maybe someone will do a follow-up and include a section on Tom Hunter, Ron
Harrington, and whoever of the rest of us are up on Mendota in a subsequent
fall.

Roy

Roy & Robin Knispel
900 Forest Avenue