[Bristol-Birds] Jennifer Meade shares 1 April 2012 photos of eaglets at Kyles Ford nest

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 00:09:24 -0400

 Baby Bald Eagles stand proud on Clinch

I have confirmed 2 chicks in the Kyles Ford nest today. Late this afternoon, we
hiked to the
Holt property overlooking the nest.  Rather quick-moving rain then beautiful
clearing weather.
For a while the chicks were alone in the nest. One adult (female?) returned to
nest, then the
other adult brought supper, stayed for a while and left. The female, I think,
then proceeded to
feed the 2 chicks.

Jennifer Meade
Dungannon, VA