[Bristol-Birds] January Bristol Birds Club cancelled

  • From: Lois Cox <lacox@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 10:05:31 -0500

I have talked with our contact at the Bristol Library and with some of the
officers and we have made the decision not to take a chance on meeting tonight.
 There is a chance that the library will close early if the roads do get bad
and it is predicted that it is going to be bitter cold tonight.  I am sorry to
miss meeting, however, do not want anyone to try to get out and maybe have
trouble.  We also did not want to wait until the middle of the afternoon to try
to get the word out.

Judy Roach will accept dues at the February meeting or you may mail them  to
her if you wish.  Dues  are $20 for individual membership, $26 for family
membership, and $10 for associate membership (must be a member of TOS and
another TOS chapter to qualify for this).   You may mail your dues to Judy at
3919 Skyland Drive, Kingsport, TN 37664.

Hope to see you February 18.  We will hope for sunshine.  Stay warm and safe.

Lois Cox

MENDOTA HAWK MIGRATION DAILY AND SEASON TOTALS CAN
BE FOLLOWED DAILY ON THE HAWK MIGRATION ASSOC. SITE
http://hawkcount.org/month_summary.php?rsitep6&PHPSESSID²eb5deb1ae5a23e55dcf30171c5ba85

and Northeast Tennessee.