[Bristol-Birds] January 19th meeting

  • From: L Tyler <soaringeaglez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Bird Club <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 04:59:51 -0800 (PST)

Correction to previous post - had the wrong date!

Join the Bristol Bird Club next Tuesday, January 19th at 7:30 pm for our
monthly meeting at the Bristol Public Library.

Our scheduled speaker, Phil Shelton, will present his slide show "Central
Pacific Seabirds". In his words, "The program comes from my participation,
1966-1970 in the Smithsonian Institution's Pacific Ocean Biological Survey
Program (POBSP). This was a project aimed at
determining breeding  biology and movement patterns of sea birds of the Central
Pacific Ocean."

As usual, members will meet up at the Mad Greek restaurant at 6 pm if you'd
like to join in.

Regards,

Lisa Tyler