[Bristol-Birds] Jackson Bridge Rd. migrants

  • From: Dnldhlt@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 14:17:00 -0400

This morning (10-09-03) I found a migrant flock on Jackson Bridge Rd. between
Jackson Bridge and Hwy 107 in Washington Co.  At least a half-dozen Gray
Catbirds were working a poison ivy 'tower' on a dead pine.  I had never seen a
concentration of Catbirds before.  Also, in the trees nearby were several
Rose-breasted Grosbeaks.  Present as well were a Brown Thrasher, White-eyed
Vireo, Tennessee Warbler, Magnolia Warbler, Common Yellowthroat, and
White-throated Sparrows.
Don Holt
Johnson City