[Bristol-Birds] Re: Injured hawk

  • From: Michelle <mbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 23:27:38 -0400

Andes-Straley Vet Clinic in Kingsport has a staff member that is a licensed
rehabber. Clinic number is 247-4984. They work closely with the couple that
live up in Stoney creek. Wynnwood Wildlife Rehab Center...474-6220. Geri Wynn.

Hope they can find the poor bird some relief.

Michelle King

Sent from my iPad