[Bristol-Birds] Indigo Bunting, Hampton, TN

  • From: ahoodedwarbler@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 09:25:56 -0400 (EDT)

A male Indigo Bunting visited feeders at my home and the home of my parents
yesterday (Monday, April 23) on Simerly Creek Road in Hampton, TN. It was our
first Indigo Bunting of the year.

Before heading home from work yesterday I also visited Raser's Farm on the
Watauga River in Elizabethton. Found 9 Blue-winged Teal, 2 Solitary Sandpipers,
1 Pectoral Sandpiper and lots of swallows swooping over the water. Swallow
species identified include Tree, Northern Rough-winged and Cliff.

Bryan Stevens
Hampton, TN