[Bristol-Birds] Hummingbirds and Butterflies

  • From: mac942tbr@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 20:59:23 -0400

Greetings Birders,

Thank you for all of your wonderful sitings.
Lest we forget the amazing little Hummingbird
and the great year of Butterflies we are having,
here are a few I see daily at my home and retreat.

Nata Jackson
Greene County, Grnvl, TN

ps Local photo birders are welcome to come,
just email me when.  Current hatches of Hummingbirds
so most any day time, and evening they are about.
www.elijahsharbor.com