[Bristol-Birds] Hummingbirds, Female Rose Breasted Grosbeak, Common Nighthawk & Tree Swallows over Brockland Acres.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 19:14:32 -0400

Birders:( Hummingbirds, Female Rose Breasted Grosbeak, Common Nighthawk, & Tree
Swallows over Brockland Acres )

Today on Aug. 16, 2006 early this evening in Brockland Acres in Hamblen County
NorthEast of Morristown, while standing in the front yard birdwatching I saw a
Common Nighthawk, about 12 or more Tree Swallows, Female Rose Breasted Grosbeak
( sitting on a power line sitting in a chair eating supper ) and a Females Ruby
Throated Hummingbirds on the Hummingbird Feeder hanging on the outside of the
den or patio door drinking nectar but no pictures of the Common Nighthawk yet I
am still working on having a picture of the Nighthawk and I will give the
birdewatchers an update when the time comes.

Shane Adams
East of Hamblen County
Morristown, TN. 37813