[Bristol-Birds] Hummingbird Lane

  • From: Herdfanmark@xxxxxxx
  • To: bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, NRVBirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 09:43:12 EST

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Herdfanmark@xxxxxxx
  • To: herdfanmark@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 09:41:34 EST
Greetings,
                I  thought some of you might be interested in this. 1 Adult
Bald Eagle this  morning.

Good Birding
Mark Mullins
Claytor lake,Va
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 11:45:33 -0800
From: txnpw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hummingbird Lane
To: AMITAJADHAV@xxxxxxxxx; breynolds@xxxxxxxxxx; BDSMITH47@xxxxxxxxxxx;
btandrews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; clemensd@xxxxxxx; lorenegb@xxxxxxxxxxx;
mjramsey180@xxxxxxxxxxx; ccmert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; palmtree1nc@xxxxxxxxx;
PHSUTER@xxxxxxxxxx; renee.barstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; VITEEL2009@xxxxxxxxx;
baiken@xxxxxxxxxxx

WONDERFUL.    I HAD A CLOSE RELATIONSHIP IN TEMPE, ARIZONA WITH THESE BIRDS..
THEY SAW ME COME OUT EVERYDAY AND PUT FRESH WATER UP FOR THEM AND FINALLY WHEN
I CAME OUT THEY WOULD FLY RIGHT UP INTO MY FACE AND GET WITHIN AN INCH OR SO
LOOKING ME OVER.  THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL BUT THEY SURE CAN CHASE EACH OTHER
AROUND THE FEEDING DISH.  THERE IS AWAYS ONE BIRD THAT THINKS HE OWNS THE
FEEDING DISH SO I WOULD HAVE TO PUT UP AT LEASE 5 FEEDERS TO CONFUSE THE "BOSS
BIRD"

.  I WAS SUCCESSFUL HERE IN CORPUS BUT AS THE YEARS WENT BY THERE WERE LESS AND
LESS  BIRDS ARRIVING HERE.  THEY WERE NEVER AS MANY BIRDS AS I HAD IN TEMPE.

 I AM SORRY ABOUT THAT...--- On Thu, 2/11/10, Betty <btandrews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: Betty <btandrews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fw: Hummingbird Lane
To: "Clifford Dorothy" <dc.clifford@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Collins Pat"