[Bristol-Birds] Horned Larks, Vesper Sparrow, Northern Harriers in Green Co, TN 25 Oct 2014

  • From: "david kirschke" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "dkirschke@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Bristol-birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, TN-Birds Bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 01:21:45 +0000 (UTC)

I had the pleasure of birding with the Herndon Bird Club in the morning at
Sycamore Shoals SP (Carter Co) and with Don Miller in the afternoon mainly at
Joachim Bible Refuge in Greene Co (Horned Larks were at Baughard Hill Rd).  I
am sure I left something out so Don may want to fill in any omissions.  Don
also had some cool butterflies.

Checklist from the refige below and a few photos here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/dkirschke/.

Joachim Bible Refuge, Lick Creek Bottoms WMA, Greene, US-TN
Oct 25, 2014 1:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Protocol: Traveling
3.0 mile(s)
Comments:    With Don Miller