[Bristol-Birds] Hooded Merganser, Bush Hog Pond, Wash. Co.

  • From: AHoodedWarbler@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, HerndonBirdClub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:24:10 EDT

Gil Derouen, Reece Jamerson and Bryan Stevens found a female Hooded Merganser
at the Bush Hog pond off Bush Hog Boulevard near Jonesborough in Washington
County on Tuesday, June 13. If anyone had seen this bird previously, I must
have missed it on the reports.

Also present: Grasshopper Sparrow, Warbling Vireo, Eastern Kingbird, Eastern
Phoebe, Killdeer and Belted Kingfisher.

We also had a good look at a singing Dickcissel in the reliable field on
Taylor Bridge Road in Washington County.

At Persimmon Ridge Park, Jonesborough, we also had a good look at a Great
Crested Flycatcher.

Bryan Stevens,
Hampton, TN