[Bristol-Birds] Hold the date: BBC Christmas Party

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 01:08:36 -0500

BBC and Regional Birding Party Goers:
Bob and Ellen Parker and their son Charlier have invited the Bristol Bird Club
to hold our 11th Annual Regional Birder's Christmas Party at their beautiful
home in Piney Falts, TN.

We will gather Saturday, December 11, and the food will be on the table on or
before 7:00 p.m.  We start gathering at 6 p.m.  This is a covered dish dinner.
It is a tremendous party awaited with much excitement.  The BBC has an official
visit from Santa with gifts for everyone, old and young.  We announce our
regional awards, club awards, top birds of the year and Birder of the Year at
this event.

The Parker home is located at 4318 Summerfield Drive.  This is just off U.S.
11E where it crosses the DeVault Bridge at Boone Lake.  The Parkers live on the
Piney Flats side of the bridge and to the west of U.S. 11E (turn right of the
highway when south bound towards Johnson City or turn left of the highway when
north bound towards Bristol). For those of you who remember the old Will Mary
Gift Shop, their home is located a short distance behind that former store site.

We will have more details for you within the next couple of weeks.

Let's go birding.......

Wallace Coffey
Bristol