[Bristol-Birds] Hiwassee Trip

  • From: JPMOYLE18@xxxxxxx
  • To: Bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 20:06:57 EST

The Bristol Bird Club trip to Hiwassee to see Sandhill and Whooping Cranes is
still on schedule.  I will watch the weather reports and release at least one
more advisory in the afternoon on Friday, January 18.  Remember, on Saturday
Jan. 19, we will meet at 7:15 a.m. at the Ingle's parking lot just northwest
of Exit 59 (Fort Henry Drive) off I 81.  If you would like we will carpool
there.  I will also have printed directions and information.  Bring a lunch and
fluids because there is no place to eat which is convenient to the refuge.
John
Moyle

Start the year off right.  Easy ways to stay in
shape.