[Bristol-Birds] Herndon Chapter Field Trip this Saturday, April 23 to Winged Deer Park and Austin Springs

  • From: "Roy & Robin Knispel" <rknispel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 09:29:53 -0400

The Herndon Bird Club has a field trip on Saturday, April 23,  2011, to Winged
Deer Park in Johnson City and Austin Springs.  Meet at 7:30 a.m. in the Winged
Deer Park parking lot at the beginning of the Frisbee Golf  course.  This
parking lot is across from the Kinch boat launch parking lot.  We will start at
Winged Deer Park, then go to Austin Springs, and conclude with lunch at a
restaurant to be selected when we finish at Austin Springs.  Bring footwear
suitable for wet grass, as parts of the Austin Springs area may be muddy and
probably will have wet grass.  Targets are migrants and breeding birds that
have recently come into the area.

Roy Knispel, Pres.

Lee & Lois Chapter, TOS

Phone:  423-202-7802