[Bristol-Birds] Herndon Bird Club--NO field trip Saturday

  • From: "Roy & Robin Knispel" <rknispel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 22:28:48 -0500

Our field trip to Greeneville for January 21 was rained out and cancelled.  At
that time, I thought we might be able to reschedule it for this coming
Saturday, February 4.  However, as we approach Saturday, the weather prediction
for Saturday is looking more and more like what we had for January 21--high
probability of rain.  I don't think this will be suitable weather for hiking
along the ponds at the Wal-Mart distribution center, so we are NOT planning to
have the field trip this Saturday, February 4.

At the up-coming club meeting Tuesday, February 7, we will discuss rescheduling
the field trip, possibly for Saturday, February 18.  Announcements and more
information will follow the meeting.

Thank you.  If you have questions, please feel free to call me or send email.

Roy Knispel, Pres.
Lee and Lois Herndon Chapter, TOS
Phone:  423-202-7802