[Bristol-Birds] Herndon Bird Club calendars delivered to BBC Christmas Party

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:41:06 -0500

Bristol Bird Club Christmas Party

The Herndon Bird Club calendars have arrived and
our treasurer, Janice Martin, will have them available
to be picked up at Saturday night's party.

BBC members ordered 17 calendars.  If you placed an
order, which was only offered at our annual banquet
in September, we will have your name and number
ordered on that list.

The calendars were made available as a club incentive
promotion for those who attended the banquet.  No
orders have been taken since.  However,  the Herndon
club members have several additional calendars and
you may asked Roy Knispel about buying directly from
their club.  Roy is president of the Herndon club.

JPEG image