[Bristol-Birds] Herndon Bird Club Planning Meeting Tomorrow, Tuesday, August 7

  • From: "Roy & Robin Knispel" <rknispel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 11:13:13 -0400

The Herndon Bird Club will have a planning meeting tomorrow,  Tuesday, August
7.  Meet at the Lone Star Steak House on Hwy 19E on the east side of
Elizabethton.  Come at 6 p.m. or so, order, eat and socialize.  We will be
using the meeting room on the left side in the back of the restaurant.  When
most or all have finished eating, we will discuss plans for activities and
programs for the coming year.  There will not be a regular-format club meeting
at Milligan College in August--we are having this planning meeting instead.

If you have questions or need additional directions, please contact me by phone
or email.  Thank you.  Hope to see you Tuesday, Aug. 7.

Roy Knispel, Pres.
Lee & Lois Herndon Chapter, TOS
Phone:  423-202-7802
Cell:  920-203-0332