[Bristol-Birds] Herndon Bird Club Meeting Tuesday, June 4

  • From: "Roy & Robin Knispel" <rknispel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 20:18:12 -0400

The Regular MONTHLY MEETING of the Herndon Bird Club will be held Tuesday, June
4, at 7:00 p.m. in the Science Building at Milligan College in Elizabethton.
Come up the entry road into the College, turn right just past the Gregory
Center (on the right) into the parking lot.  The Science Building is straight
ahead as you come into the parking lot.  The meeting will be in a room on the
right just as you enter the Science Building.

Agenda items include planning the Club Summer Carter County Bird Count to be
held Saturday, June 8, planning of the Annual Club Picnic to be held Saturday,
July 13, at the Harris Pavilion at Rotary Park in eastern Johnson City, and
planning of a nightjar survey in June to the Fish Creek area in Eastern Carter
County. Leaders are Joe McGuiness and Kim Stroud.  Details on these events will
follow in an announcement a day or two after the meeting.  After the meeting,
those interested will go to the nearby Patton Cemetery to listen for
Chuck-will's-widows, weather permitting.
At this point, we do not have a presentation for the program, so if you have
pictures you would like to show, or if you have material you would like to
present, please let me know.  Have in mind some topics or questions for
discussion.

   Prior to the Tuesday, June 4, meeting, some members will meet at Bellacino's
Italian Restaurant on South Roan St. (Food City Parking Lot) in Johnson City
around 5:30 p.m. to eat and socialize before the meeting.  ALL are INVITED and
WELCOME to the meeting and to Bellacino's.

If you have questions please feel free to call me or send email.

Roy Knispel, Pres.
Lee & Lois Hernodon Chapter, TOS
Phone:   423-202-7802
Cell:      920-203-0332