[Bristol-Birds] Herndon Bird Club Meeting Tuesday, January 12

  • From: Roy & Robin Knispel <rknispel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol-birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 08:32:03 -0500

Note that the regular meeting of the Herndon Chapter this month is Tuesday, January 12 (NOT the first Tuesday, which is tomorrow, Jan 5--our meeting room at Milligan College is not available for Jan 5.) To get there, come up the entry road into Milligan College, turn right just past the Gregory Center (on the right) into the parking lot. The Science Building is straight ahead as you come into the parking lot. The meeting will be in a room on the right just as you enter the Science Building.

Agenda items include reports on the work with the Carter County and City Boards on promotion of birding in Carter County, results of the Christmas counts, planning of a field trip for January, and discussion of the draft of the By-laws.

Gary Wallace, club member and Biology Professor at Milligan College, will present a show-and-tell program on the Milligan College Bird Specimen Collection, to include: Waterfowl, Hawks, Owls, and Woodpeckers.

The 2016 CALENDARS are ready and may be purchased for $15 ea. at the meeting. Dues for 2016 will also be payable at the meeting.

ALL ARE INVITED to the MEETING. If you have questions, please feel free to send me email or call me.

Roy Knispel, Pres.
Lee and Lois Herndon Chapter, TOS
Phone:   423-202-7802
Cell:      920-203-0332