[Bristol-Birds] Herndon Bird Club Field Trip tomorrow, Jan 18, to Western Washington Cty

  • From: "Roy & Robin Knispel" <rknispel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 08:52:34 -0500

The Herndon Bird Club will have a field trip tomorrow, Saturday, Jan. 18 to
Western Washington County.

Meet at Ingles Grocery Parking Lot on the West side of Jonesborough at 7:30
a.m.  We will car pool to areas west and north of Jonesbororgh.  Target birds
include Northern Harrier, Am. Pipit, Horned Lark, Lapland Longspur, Loggerhead
Shrike, Eurasian Collared-Dove, and Red-headed Woodpecker.  Other possibilities
include Raven, Peregrine, various waterfowl and Wilson's Snipe.

We will have lunch at the Mountain View Restaurant.  Some may wish to continue
birding after Lunch.

If you have questions, please feel free to call me or send email.

Roy Knispel, Pres
Lee & Lois Herndon Chapter, TOS
Phone:  423-202-7802
Cell:     920-203-0332