[Bristol-Birds] Herndon Bird Club Field Trip cancelled

  • From: "Roy & Robin Knispel" <rknispel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Herndon Bird Club" <HerndonBirdClub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 06:40:14 -0500

The current weather predictions for the Greeneville area are for thunderstorms
in the earlier morning and 100% rain into the afternoon.  Based on these
predictions and the current weather conditions in Johnson City, I don't think
we will be able to do the birding at the Wal-Mart Distribution Center in
Greeneville that we had planned to do today.  I'll be at Ingles in Jonesborough
at 7:30 a.m.

Roy Knispel, Pres.
Lee & Lois Herndon Chapter, TOS
Cell Phone:  920-203-0332