[Bristol-Birds] Herndon Bird Club Field Trip Saturday, Feb 18

  • From: "Roy & Robin Knispel" <rknispel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 11:25:54 -0500

The Herndon Bird Club will have a field trip to Western Washington County this
Saturday, February 18.  Meet at 7:30 a.m. at the parking lot at Ingles Grocery
in Jonesborough (west side).  We will check ponds, brushy areas and fields in
the Bowmantown and Limestone areas.  Target birds include Loggerhead Shrike,
Red-headed Woodpecker, Northern Harrier, and Horned Lark.  We will return to
the Mountain View Restaurant on Hwy 11E for lunch.

Roy Knispel, Pres.
Lee & Lois Herndon Chapter, TOS
Phone:  423-202-7802