[Bristol-Birds] Herndon Bird Club Field Trip Sat. Sept. 5 to Rankin Bottoms for shorebirds

  • From: Roy & Robin Knispel <rknispel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol-birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 18:10:11 -0400

The Herndon Bird Club will have a field trip Saturday, Sept. 5, to Rankin Bottoms for shorebirds and waders. Meet at K-Mart in Johnson City to be ready to leave at 2 p.m. We will stay until it gets dark or we all get hungry and will eat at a restaurant on the way back. You may drive there on your own and meet us there--please let me know (phone or email) if you plan to join the group leaving from K-Mart. Thank you. Some club members will bring and share spotting scopes.

Roy Knispel
Lee & Lois Herndon Chapter, TOS
Phone: 423-202-7802
Cell: 920-203-0332