[Bristol-Birds] Herndon Bird Club Annual Picnic Saturday, July 13

  • From: "Roy & Robin Knispel" <rknispel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 20:36:07 -0400

The Herndon Bird Club will have its annual picnic a week from Saturday, July
13, at the Harris Pavilion at Rotary Park in Johnson City.  We have the
pavilion reserved from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. and will plan to eat about 6 p.m.  Come
early to socialize and to help a bit with setting up.

Bring your own meat and other food you plan to grill--we will have several
charcoal grills available at the pavilion.  Also bring another food
dish--vegetables, side dish, salad, or dessert--to share.  The club will
provide paper plates, cups, utensils, and napkins, and specified club members
will bring ice and drinks (iced tea, soda, and water).

Everyone is invited--we hope to see you all.  Hopefully the rain will finally
have finished by the end of next week.

Roy Knispel, Pres.
Lee & Lois Herndon Chapter, TOS
Phone:  423-202-7802