[Bristol-Birds] Henslow's Sparrows

  • From: Michelle Talbott <mjtalbott625@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 19:45:04 -0800 (PST)

Sunday turned out to be a great day for sparrows at Guesses Fork in Buchanan
County. My mom, Shirley Justus, and I tallied Song, White-throated,
White-crowned, Chipping, Swamp, and Savannah sparrows during our hike. The
highlight of the day was two Henslow's Sparrows, which gave us great looks
despite their notorious reputation for secrecy.

  Michelle Talbott
  Buchanan County Bird Club

Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on the  new
Yahoo.com