[Bristol-Birds] Help Wanted for Late Today, September 21

  • From: RonEHarrin <RonEHarrin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Bird Network <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Steven Hopp <shopp@xxxxxxx>, Mike Hagy <mlhagy322morning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Randy & Mary Sue Smith <maryran@xxxxxxx>, Marty/Jo Ann Huber/Detta <jomart2u@xxxxxxxxx>, Diane Harris <dmharris@xxxxxxxx>, Betty Edmondson <Betty.Edmondson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Michael Sanders <hawk036@xxxxxxx>, Sam Evans <samevansathome@xxxxxxxxx>, "vicky_frye@xxxxxxxxxxx" <vicky_frye@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Ed Morgan <edandhelenmorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "petergmorgan@xxxxxxxxx" <petergmorgan@xxxxxxxxx>, Allen Gill <agill010@xxxxxxx>, Judith Wiley <wyliejc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Julie Schwab <jschwab@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Kathy Shearer <shearer44@xxxxxxxxx>, Betty Edmondson <betty.edmondson7@xxxxxxxxx>, Dennis Sanders <dblcenv@xxxxxxxxxx>, Birding Kingsport <birdingkingsport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, George Larkin <george.larkins@xxxxxxxxx>, John Whinery <fall.branch.tn.bird@xxxxxxxxx>, "Whinery, John Whinery" <foshildgc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 07:43:06 -0400

I need to leave the tower around noon today; and Mike Sanders will be leaving at 1:45. Coverage is needed for late this afternoon, especially since today is historically a statistical "peak" day. Some of the largest kettles I ever remember seeing at the tower were 5:00 and 6:15 pm. If you can make it send my your count. Sure would appreciate it!

Thanks.

Ron

      BRISTOL BIRDS NET LIST

MENDOTA HAWK MIGRATION DAILY AND SEASON TOTALS CAN
BE FOLLOWED DAILY ON THE HAWK MIGRATION ASSOC. SITE
http://hawkcount.org/month_summary.php?rsite=706&PHPSESSID=b2eb5deb1ae5a23e55dcf30171c5ba85

This is a regional birding list to facilitate communications between birders of Southwest Virginia and Northeast Tennessee. --------------------------------------------------
You are subscribed to Bristol-Birds.

the one word 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
      Wallace Coffey, Owner Moderator
        jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx