[Bristol-Birds] Hampton Cove; Black-billed Cuckoo, Warblers

  • From: Darrel Wilder <darrelw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 15:56:56 -0400

7/28/10, AM.

Here are some of the birds I found at Hampton Creek Cove, Carter Co., Tn. this
morning. Although I hiked up two miles on the Birchfield trail, I found most of
the birds within 1/2 mile of the parking area.

Black-billed Cuckoo               (1)
American Redstart                 (5)
Ovenbird                               (1)
Common Yellowthroat            (3)
Yellow-breasted Chat             (3)
Chestnut-sided Warbler          (4)
Yellow                "                 (3)
Magnolia            "                 (2)
Canada              "                 (1)
Golden-winged    "                 (1)
Willow Flycatcher                  (4)
Cedar Waxwing                     (4)
Indigo Bunting                       (20+)
American Goldfinch               (20+)

Darrel Wilder
Johnson City
Washington Co.