[Bristol-Birds] Green-winged Teal, Erwin, TN

  • From: AHoodedWarbler@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 20:12:32 EDT

About 7 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 19, David Thometz and Bryan Stevens observed a
Green-winged Teal hen in the concrete lagoon near the Erwin Fishery Park pond,
Erwin, Unicoi Co., TN. The Green-winged Teal was among several Mallards and a
few Wood Ducks. We got a good look at the green wing patches.
In addition, at home in Hampton, Carter Co., TN, I had two Common Ravens
soaring with a Turkey Vulture in the afternoon. Earlier in the morning, I had a
single Raven calling.

Bryan Stevens,
Hampton, TN