[Bristol-Birds] Green-Morph Pine Siskin

  • From: Herdfanmark@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 17:52:44 EST

Greetings from Claytor Lake,
       I have a rare color phase of pine  siskin that has been hanging around
my feeders for awhile, after some research I  have found some information on
it.  Sibley's refers to it as a Yellow  Adult, It is referred to elsewhere as
a Green-Morph Pine Siskin. Photos  were taken by Stan Bentley of Pulaski. The
Long-tailed duck is still present as  well as 1 male Wood Duck.

                                               Mark Mullins

                                               Pulaski County,Va
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)