[Bristol-Birds] Green Heron & A Field Guide To The Birds of North America By Michael Vanner.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 22:02:05 -0400

Birders: ( Green Heron & A Field Guide to the Birds of North America by Michael
Vanner )

Today on June 12, 2006 while Shane Adams was driving towards West of Hamblen
County North West of Morristown. Shane Adams saw a Green Heron sitting on fence
post in a fish pond near the bank next to the West Andrew Highway between the
Ingles and the United Way / Regions Bank this my first time I have seen a Green
Heron in the pond, Also a Green Heron was flying near the high school heading
East on Andrew Highway while Shane Adams and family was driving towards
Greeneville on June 9, 2006, An update on the Book Survey: Shane Adams bought a
new bird book ( A Field Guide to the Birds of North America By Michael Vanner
copyright in 2006 yesterday at a bookstore); A qiuck note this is good bird
book it has good pictures, range maps for all seasons and it tells about the
similar species ( birds ) bye this book its a must have for your bird book
collections.

Shane Adams
East of Hamblen County
Morristown, TN. 37813