[Bristol-Birds] Great Egret

  • From: Robert Biller <merlin42@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 8:18:14 -0400

On my way to work this morning (7/31), in between Elizabethton and Johnson City
on Hwy 321/67, I saw a Great Egret flying .  Traveling to JC, the bird was
flying on the left side of the road toward the highway (What Tom McNeil calls
the 3-minute highway).  When it got about to the highway, it turned around, not
crossing the highway in the air.  This was still in Carter County, TN.

Rob Biller
Elizabethton, TN
and Northeast Tennessee.