[Bristol-Birds] Great Crested Flycatcher has Returned to Hamblen County

  • From: "Shane Adams" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 10:09:13 -0400

Birders:( The Great Crested Flycatcher has Returned to Hamblen County )

On April 30, 2009. The Great Crested Flycatcher has returned to Hamblen County.
And starting to nest in my birdhouse in my backyard, for the second year and
recorded. I have not seen them carrying the nesting supplies in the birdhouse.
I am still watching The Great Crested Flycatcher and give the birdwatchers an
update on it when the bird start nesting soon.

Shane Adams
East Hamblen County