[Bristol-Birds] Glade Spring Christmas Bird Count

  • From: RonEHarrin@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, williamcharles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bedmondson@xxxxxxxxxxx, mevans01@xxxxxxxxx, mlhagy322morning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dmharris@xxxxxxxx, shopp@xxxxxxx, jbhilmon@xxxxxxxxxxxx, edandhelenmorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sereid@xxxxxxx, maryran@xxxxxxxxxx, hrw@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 21:34:55 EST

Hi Folks:

The date for the Glade Spring CBC, sponsored by the Bristol Bird Club, has
been set for Saturday, December 29, 2007.

This is an exciting birding event that we look forward to each year. Plan now
to join in on the fun!  Please let me know no later than December 14 if you
can participate. I will be making direct contact with the team leaders from
last year over the next few days.

Details will be worked out at the December 18, 2007 meeting of the BBC. At
that time, I will send out a message with the assignments. Hopefully, we'll
also
have details of the compilation dinner worked out as well.

Thanks.

Ron Harrington
Compiler, Glade Spring CBC (VAGS)
(276) 669-4948 or (423) 646-2558

Check
out AOL's list of 2007's hottest products.