[Bristol-Birds] Fwd: Fwd: Emailing: DSC02200 (Bittern)

  • From: Glen Eller <gleneller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 19:17:08 -0400 (EDT)

My old time birding friend from Elizabethton, Harry Farthing, called this
afternoon and said he and his wife had seen an American Bittern fly into the
river area at the Razor Farm near Elizabethton.  The bird was seen sulking in
the grasses across the rivers edge just below the first house on the right.
They forwarded this excellent picture to me and I hope it comes out OK in
downloading.

Glen Eller
Fall Branch