[Bristol-Birds] [Fwd: Free PowerPoint presentations & Project FeederWatch]

  • From: Bill Grigsby <wgrigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Birds List <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 22:33:13 -0400

This is info re new Powerpoint presentations that were presented at the Bristol Bird Club meeting tonight. These presentaions are available from Cornell re backyard bird feeding and the Feederwatch Program. The presentations can be downloaded free and have scripts that can also be downloaded.
Bill Grigsby
Kingsport, TN