[Bristol-Birds] Fw: BBC's Parker lake house Saturday get-a-way

  • From: "davidworley" <davidworley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 09:16:43 -0400

This Saturday is the big day, come join us for a day of fun and socializing.

Dave

We are going to have a GREAT time at the Parker's on beautiful Watauga Lake
Saturday, October 18th. The activities start at 2:30 PM and will be followed by
a cook-out/potluck feast. The Parkers are providing hot dogs and hamburgers.

Bring a covered dish of your choice --- salad, veggies, or dessert. OR, if you
want, you can bring some ice. We will need 5 bags.

Make your plans to join us for a fun time.
Directions Parker Lake House in Butler,TN

From Elizabethton
Highway 67 West to Hampton
In Hampton, Turn Left on 67 W toward Mountain City
Cross Butler Bridge over Watauga Lake
As you arrive in Butler turn left on Piercetown Road,
just past Butler Community Park and just before Amoco Station
Go Past Butler Volunteer Fire Dept, bear right at fork in Road.
Go past Cove Ridge Marina on Left
Take next left on Summer Hill Private Dr.
House is 4th house on Right Gray siding
House Numbers are 136

AM