[Bristol-Birds] Fw: BBC Annual Banquet (Dave Worley)

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 19:43:04 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Worley"
To: "Wallace Coffey"
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 12:45 PM
Subject: BBC Annual Banquet

The Bristol Bird Club annaul banquet is planned for September 19th at 7:00
pm at Greenway Haven, 361
Whites Mill Road, Abingdon.
Cost is $18.50 for adults, $9.25 for kids.  We must have your money in hand
no later than September 15th,
to secure your reservation.  You may pay at the next meeting, August 19th,
or send a check to Janice Martin
701 Euclid Ave, Bristol, Va 24201.
Our speaker will be Larry Lynch, past President of the Virginia Society of
Ornithology.  Larry is an avid birder
and an excellent photographer.  This is one you do not want to miss.
     I have got the web site, Bristolbirdclub.org, running and am still
looking for improvements.  Send me any
suggestions you may have for making it better.  I have plans to add a "Where
to bird" page in the near future.
      Hope to see all of you at the next meeting.

 Dave Worley
(President)
Bristol Bird Club