[Bristol-Birds] Fw: Annual Banquet

  • From: "Janice Martin" <redwing@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bcbirdclub" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 17:19:50 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Martin, Janice F
To: 'redwing@xxxxxxx'

Subject: Annual Banquet

The Bristol Bird Club is gearing up for its' annual banquet to be held again at
Addilynn Memorial United Methodist Church on Friday, September 24th at 7:00
p.m.  The ladies preparing the meal have proven they are good cooks and we are
looking forward to another delicious meal. This year the menu will consist of:

Roasted Turkey Breast/gravy
Roasted Pork/gravy
Mashed Potatoes
Peas with Baby Onions
Glazed Carrots
Cranberry Congealed Salad
Rolls
Butterfinger Cake, Coconut Cake, Peanut Butter Cake
Coffee, Tea, Water

All of this for the nominal price of $14.00 per person.

Reservations will need to be made by Tuesday night, September 21st to enable
those preparing the meal to know how many to prepare for.  A check made to
Bristol Bird Club may be sent to me at the address below. As usual, please
remember the club has to pay for the number of reservations we send in and you
are responsible for the number you make.  If necessary I can take money at the
door but I must have the reservation made to turn in on Wednesday morning.

Rick Phillips, photographer and birder from Kingsport will be our guest
speaker.  I am sure everyone will want to come and hear him speak.  You do not
have to be a member of the Bristol Bird Club to attend this banquet. Everyone
is invited.just be sure to make your reservation.

Directions to the church will be posted in a later email.

Hope to see you there,
Janice Martin
111 Dairy Circle
Bristol, TN 37620