[Bristol-Birds] Fw: Abingdon Senior Center

  • From: L Tyler <soaringeaglez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Bird Club <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 09:16:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I was going to bring up this teaching opportunity at the compilation meeting
last night, but it was postponed due to inclement weather.  If anyone is
available to do a presentation for the Wolf Hill F.A.N. Club on February 8th,
please reply to Andrew Stickler and myself.  Thanks!

Lisa Tyler

From:  Andrew Stickler  <akstickler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 00:47:59 -0500 (EST)
To: <soaringeaglez@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Abingdon Senior Center

To whom it may concern,

My name is Patricia Dean and I am the current activities director at the
Abingdon Senior Center. I am contacting you because February is National Wild
Bird Feeding Month and I would like to share this experience with our Wolf
Hills F.A.N. Club. The Wolf Hills F.A.N. Club is a group of seniors over 60
that get together to have lunch and have a fun social time.  I would love to
have someone come and talk about the different wild birds in our area that they
may see and just do a 30-45 minute program about the birds. I was wondering if
your group could assist us with finding someone who would want to come and do a
program for us?  The group meets on Febuary8th from 10-12.
You may contact me via email at akstickler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or by phone at 276
628 5859,

Thank you for your time,
Patricia Dean