[Bristol-Birds] Further reports of Red-necked Grebe in Greene Co., TN 11 Apr 2015

  • From: "BBC Net" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'bristol-birds'" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 19:37:26 -0400

Evening Tn-birders.

I got a phone call this afternoon from an eBirder in Texas who had gotten
a report from a good birder friend of his who was visiting his folks in
Greene County, TN this weekend and on Saturday.April 11th he saw and wanted
to report a Red-necked Grebe at Bridge Burners Boulevard Pond.

I cannot of course verify this sighting.but both John and Drew went to a
great deal of effort to find me so they could get the word out to folks up
there in East Tn.

Good birding!

<")

( \

/ |` Cyndi Routledge

Southeastern Avian Research

Specializing in Winter Hummingbird banding

1515 N. Willow Bend Court

Clarksville, TN 37043

931-206-3517