[Bristol-Birds] Funcky Grackle

  • From: WMMullins@xxxxxxx
  • To: bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 20:00:49 -0400 (EDT)

This bird has been around for a couple of weeks. When I first saw the  bird
 my thoughts were that it  must have been at the  bottom of the roost, and
these were just bird droppings I was seeing. On  closer inspection I noticed
that it was not bird poop creating this look but it  was leucistic Grackle.
Interesting appearance I had never seen  before  & thought I would share
this unusual look.

Good  Birding                             Mark  Mullins
    Claytor Lake, Va

JPEG image