[Bristol-Birds] FunFest Bird Walks - Sponsored by Bristol Bird Club, Bays Mountain Park Association, and the Kingsport Birding Trail

  • From: Bill Grigsby <wgrigs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Birds List <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 19:18:02 -0400

Saturday, July 16th at 8 AM, the bird walk will be at the west end of the Kingsport Greenbelt. Participants should meet at the (new) Netherland Inn Bridge parking area. This is at the confluence of the North and South Forks of the Holston River. When we have had the walk on the river, we have had some good birds.

There will also be a walk on Wednesday, July 20th at Bays Mountain Park. This will also start at 8 AM. This walk will be in the area around the Nature Center and the parking lot.

Both walks should last about 1 hour.

Bill Grigsby
Kingsport, TN

MENDOTA HAWK MIGRATION DAILY AND SEASON TOTALS CAN
BE FOLLOWED DAILY ON THE HAWK MIGRATION ASSOC. SITE
http://hawkcount.org/month_summary.php?rsite=706&PHPSESSID=b2eb5deb1ae5a23e55dcf30171c5ba85

http://bristolbirdclub.org

Nature Calendar for NE TN / SW VA:
http://www.google.com:80/calendar/embed?src=eHlvbjQyQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ