[Bristol-Birds] From Carolina Birds - Some kind of Bird Watchers Digest scam

  • From: Robert Biller <earedgrebe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bristol-birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 07:17:12 -0500

Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 12:09:15 -0500

Hello all!

We recently received a subscription renewal notice for Bird Watchers digest
from Publishers Billing Association, 1350 E. Flamingo Rd., #749, Las Vegas,
NC
89119.

We called the toll-free number, but didn't get an answer, so we called the
BWD
number directly.

The offer from Publishers Billing Association is a scam, the person at BWD
told
us.  BWD handles their own subscriptions.

Tell your fellow birdwatchers if you wish.

Michael Cotter
Greenville NC