[Bristol-Birds] Fox sparrow and Red-Bellied Woodpecker!

  • From: chris j obryan <snakeboy85@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 22:04:42 -0500

Birders,
          I Birded A little bit in my yard today (27 Nov. 02) In
Crandall, Shady Valley, Johnson county,TN.
First I peaked out my window and saw a Fox Sparrow At my Feeder It is a
Uncommon Winter resident.
I went outside and saw a strange bird fly into a Sycamore Tree I looked
closer and realized
it was a Red-Bellied Woodpecker This bird is a Occasional fall, spring
and winter resident
here in Shady.

                          Happy Birding!!!!
                       Christopher O'Bryan
                          Shady Valley TN.

Bird Club, Herndon Chapter TOS, Chapter, Blue Ridge
and Cumberland Nature Club.
         jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx
           (423)764-3958