[Bristol-Birds] Four House Wren's Nestings Updates.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 13:53:52 -0400

Birders:( Four House Wren's Nestings Update )

Yesterday on June 26, 2007 in East Hamblen County North East of Morristown we
have 4 House Wrens nesting the first two House Wrens already have hatched their
baby house wrens in the birdhouse hanging in the carport and also I am hearing
the baby house wrens begging for food. And today there are two more House Wrens
are nesting somewhere in our yard and I already recorded the nesting in BBS
yesterday and today and I bought two new bird books on Sat. they are ( National
Audubon Society The Sibley Guide to Birds and also Sibley Field Guide to Birds
of Eastern North America both by David Allen Sibley ) and I am still hearing
the four House Wrens singing while I am inside the house.

Shane Adams
Hamblen County / Morristown, TN.